- I will work with you during this process and allow you to fix mistakes I might uncover in the mastering process. There is no limit on time.
- If you forgot to turn something on/off I will swap out the song and send you the new master at no extra charge.
PREPARING YOUR TRACKS FOR MASTERING – IMPORTANT!
– I will always tell you IF something needs adjusting in the mixdown before I start the mastering, you don’t need to ask.
– Listen to the mixdown file start to finish, be sure it is 100% correct before you send it. Name your mixdown files “Artist Name – Track Name.wav” please.
– Do not send the tracks or the
payment until BOTH are ready. PayPal can take a week to verify bank
accounts, start this process before submitting a song for mastering. VENMO is also accepted.
– I accept WAV and AIFF files at any bit depth and sample rate, but prefer 24bit (or greater) files. Generally using the same samplerate that your DAW was set to works best.
– If possible leave roughly 6dB of headroom for me to work with, and make sure that the “Normalize” and “Dither” options are turned off in your DAW when you render.
– If you used a compressor, limiter, or other dynamics processor on the master channel of the DAW, please send me a version without these as well.
– Once you have prepped your tracks per the above instructions, please email to send the files to me.
– Payment is required up front for all clients. Once I have the payment confirmation, I’ll listen and let you know if I think you should adjust the mixdown before I start. If everything sounds good, I’ll go ahead and start the mastering.
"Over the past 12 years I have helped dozens of musicians hone in their skills to make higher quality music in any genre." -Shane Suffriti